- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection and for disinfecting your hands and anything you touch in the pool area.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Wash or disinfect hands before and after swimming. Please use proper hygiene and cleaning techniques at all times.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Group games, such as water polo, volleyball, etc., are prohibited.
- Please wear a mask when outside of the pool.
CDD BOARD APPROVED
FLEMING ISLAND PLANTATION POOL FACILITY
*CDC GUIDELINES APPLY
*SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES APPLY – 6 FT APART
*POOL CAPACITY OF 45 RESIDENTS PER TIME SLOT
*NORMAL POOL CALENDAR SCHEDULE APPLIES FOR BOTH POOLS WITH 1 ½ HR SWIM ROTATION (30-MINUTE SANITIZATION OF FACILITY BETWEEN ROTATION)
*FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS – STAY IN VEHICLE UPON ARRIVAL FOR CHECK IN
*ONE POOL VISIT PER HOUSEHOLD PER DAY
*HOUSEHOLD RESIDENTS ONLY – NO GUESTS PERMITTED WITH SPLASH PASS
*POOL FACILITY USE FOR SWIMMING ONLY – NO SUNBATHING OR LOUNGING ON POOL DECK
*LAP LANES – ONE (1) SWIMMER PER LANE – 30-MINUTE MAXIMUM
*SPLASH PARK LARGE SLIDE CLOSED
*NO SWIM LESSONS AT THIS TIME
*NO SWIM AT OWN RISK AT THIS TIME
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES MAY RESULT IN POOL CLOSURE
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE CONTACT THE
AMENITY CENTER AT #904-278-8613